Google Ads Services
Advertising is the key for any digital marketing agency in India to set up anything to the established state. Through day-to-day ads, we see through every new thing lurking around in the world. It is the form where we get to know about new things, to learn about new things, be it a daily product that came new to the market or a well-known ‘stuff’ promoting its new services. And Google Ads is a major platform to perform such advertising. It is where customers are searching directly for your products as well as services. To get beneficial results with your Google Ads campaign, you are required to have some strong goals in mind. Generally, agencies focus their objectives on few specific goals, such as listing on Google website like the following:
Google Ads Overview
- Calls to your business: By using this objective, one needs to book appointments, schedule a specific job, and attain consumers either on the phone or closing towards the deal.
- Providing visits to the store: Being a local business, it is needed to generate foot traffic to the location through Google Ads services. Such an objective would be about ensuring offline services.
- Attracting people to the website: It is the top focus of any marketing tactic on sending people to a specific website so that they get attracted to the specific services, filling out a form deciding to purchase a product or service, requests more information about the same, or willing to opt towards the mailing list.
We provide you with such major platforms to gain attraction to your marketing requirements. Our ultimate goal is to generate benefit through imposing our potentials on platforms that are faultless in attaining responses. Google Ads portrays that efficient platform, being a direct channel to all sorts of responses and an effective trigger to immediate buzz and response for all kinds of searches. Unlike SEO, Google Ads doesn’t require much work, as it creates instant reactions.
The next step is to create specificity around your goals. You can do this by selecting the keywords you want to target, the match type you prefer, etc.
As an example, if you run a service business, you are aware that you will need a certain number of leads, so you should identify:
- Breakeven CPC (cost per click): This is the maximum amount you can spend for a click without losing money.
- Conversion rate: This is a well-known metric; it’s the number of conversions divided by the number of visitors. How many conversions do you require to be beneficial?
- Breakeven CPA (cost per action): The average cost of a conversion.
- Breakeven CPL (cost per lead): The most you can afford to spend for acquiring a new lead.
- Customer lifetime value: Measures the total value of a customer throughout the relationship.
There are a number of metrics you’ll need to monitor, but good FB Ads and Lead generation agencies in India can take care of this for you and provide you with the reporting you need once you’ve gone live. When you provide your agency with these numbers, it makes the process easier; you can use these to set your daily/monthly budget, identify effective campaigns at-a-glance, or set goals to boost profitability.
It would be efficient if you have a certain idea about specific things to be profitable, whether it has to be the number of leads, a specific number of sales, and consumers you require each month for such a campaign to be self-sustaining.
Why our Google Ads service?
Choosing California Digital as your Google Ads agency offers several competitive advantages, including:
- Premier Google Partner
- Custom Google Ads strategy
- Proactive campaign management
- Dedicated account manager
- Personalized reporting dashboard
- Transparent pricing
- In-house advertising, copywriting, design, and development team
All our ad management services for Google Ads include the following:
- Custom strategy
- Dedicated account manager
- Google Analytics integration
- Strategic bid management
- Call tracking
- Lead tracking
- Return on investment tracking
- Monthly performance and analysis performance
Specific services or service plans offer access to additional features. A few examples include:
- Rule-based bidding setup and management
- International campaign management
- Conversion analysis reporting
- Professional banner ad design
- Landing page design
- Landing page performance testing
And much more.